Most kitchen canisters and containers that are designed to hold food and other perishable goods are what we would consider to be 'airtight'. Although these containers don't let in any extra air, they actually trap air inside the container with your food. This can cause your fresh ingredients to become stale, even though they are in a suitable, airtight container. Airscape canisters are not only airtight, but they go one step further to help keep your ingredients fresher for longer.
With its patented lid design, the Airscape removes and locks out the air from the container, making sure that your food is the freshest it can be. Using an air valve, the Airscape lid forces out the air as you push down on the inner lid, releasing the air from the container. You can then close the valve to lock out the air and lock in the freshness. The Airscape lid allows you to see how much is left in the container without letting in any extra air, and the bamboo top lid allows for easy storage and stacking. Use Airscape canisters for all of your pantry ingredients including coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, nuts, and anything else that you need to keep fresh.
- Remove and lock out unwanted air with Airscape technology
- Durable and beautiful glazed ceramic body with bamboo lid
- Resists stains and minimises odour retention
- Easy storage and easy stacking
- Material: Glazed Ceramic and Bamboo
- Available Sizes: 4" (Small, 200g), 7" (Medium, 450g), and 8" (Large, 1kg)
- Available Colours: Slate (Dark Grey), Snowflake (White), Obsidian (Black), Brushed Silver, Red, Mocha, Turquoise, Brushed Brass, Brushed Copper, and Matte Yellow