Quick Mill Aquila Black is made of stainless steel and has a professional E-61 brewing group in chromed brass. The machine has a steam pipe for frothing milk for cappuccino and latte, and a tap for hot water for tea.
Both the nozzle and the tap is encapsulated to reduce the risk that you will get burned on these pipes. Aquila has a heat exchanger that allows for simultaneous brewing and frothing of milk. With the PID-functionality you can adjust the brewing temperature. Manometer that measures pressure in boilers and during brewing.
Aquila has a rotor pump for quieter and safer operation. The pump can be adjusted on the right side of the machine. The machine can be connected to a water pipe instead of using the water tank.
- New restyling
- Stand-By Mode
- Rotative Pump
- Possibility to Adjust the Pump from the Side Panel
- New Led Lights
- Die-casted group with water circulating
- Copper boiler 1.8 lt
- Automatic pump refilling with electronic level sensor
- Anti-burn stainless steel steam wand
- Anti-burn stainless steel water wand
- Adjusted for direct connection to water mains
- Certified security valve
- Solenoid sensor for water lack
- Resistor block system
- Pump block system
- Security thermostat
- Stainless steel cup warmer
- Water tank capacity: 3 lt.
- Alarm Sound for Latch of water
- 1 / 2 cups filter holder
- Double scale manometer
- Expansion valve for the adjustment of coffee brew