Slayer STEAM , the entry-level commercial Slayer, compares favorably to most espresso machine manufacturers’ premier products. The new STEAM is designed for fluid, simple operation while featuring high-end extraction capability. It fits multi-unit retailers, wholesale coffee providers and other equipment dealers and distributors, and retailers wanting to move up to the premium espresso machine range.
Classic 9-Bar Extraction with Pre-Wetting Control Volumetric brewing with programmable pre-wet from 0-4 seconds.
Four Volume Settings Per Group. Each button can be programmed to hold two volumetric presets, four settings per group.
Individual Brew Tanks with PID Temperature Control. Consistent and reliable performance, ideal for high-volume beverage service.
Push Button Actuation for fast programming and easy operation.
Centralized, Heads-up Barista Dashboard, easy to operate and program volumetrics, temperature, pre-wet and more.
Password Protection of Deeper Programming, give appropriate levels of control to baristas.
Unique Design Soft-touch handles, powder coated wings and anodized aluminum panels.
• Volumetric activation, two buttons with four programmable settings
• Programmable pre-wetting 0-4 sec, per setting, four per group
• Centralized heads-up Barista Dashboard™
• Intuitive, password-protected menus
• Soft-touch steam actuators and portafilters
• PID-controlled independent brew tanks
• Hot water mix valve
• Massive work surface
• Wing channels keep wires and hoses hidden
• Anodized aluminum finish body color
• Powder coated matte black wings
Available in 2-group and 3-group models