The Varia Hand Grinder is a high performance hand grinder that has been specifically designed with coffee connoisseurs in mind. The grinder features an advanced burr design have been wrapped in a lightweight aluminium body with an ultra smooth drive assembly.
Constructed using a high nitrogen stainless steel to provide both a sturdy and sharp edge surface for optimal longevity and resistance. The burrs have been crafted and tested to produce the highest performance of particle distribution no matter whether you're grinding for cold drip, pour over or espresso!
The Varia hand grinder is equipped with a dual ball bearing assembly drive that produces a smooth and stable grinding motion. The body and drive assembly case has been constructed with aluminum to ensure optimum strength and rigidity is maintained while grinding.
The perfect grinder for either at home or on your travels! Packaged in a neatly presented in a retail ready travel case, you will be able to keep your grinder clean and safe as well as have plenty of room to store your favourite filter papers inside.
- Superior particle distribution
- 26g - 28g Capacity
- Precision 5 Axis CNC'd 38mm Stainless Steel Burrs (Hardness: HRC58)
- 24 Point Adjustable grind per 306deg rotation/ 110+ adjustment steps in total
- Dual ball bearing drive to provide smooth and stable function
- Dimensions: (H) 155mm, (W) 49mm (main body) / 173mm (with handle)
- Weight: 490 grams