Designed for espresso machines, boilers, and coffee brewers - the Renew Descaler sachets contain a synergistic blend of organic acids that provide outstanding scale removal.
Can also be used in kettles, urns, and bain maries.
For Espresso Machines
- Add contents of sachet to 1 litre of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into water tank.
- Remove ﬁlter holder and turn machine on.
- Place cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about a ¼ cup out through the steam arm. (For superautomatic machines run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water not the steam setting).
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
- Rinse thoroughly by ﬂushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.
Fill kettle 3/4 full of potable water
Add 1 sachet (25g) Renew Descaler
Boil the kettle
Discard boiled solution
Rinse and boil again with fresh water
For Coffee Brewers:
Add contents of sachet to 1 litre of warm water and dissolve
Refer to manufacturer's instructions
Rinse with potable water