- Compatible with all stovetop types, including glass induction
- Available in 6 espresso shots/9.3 oz sizes and our largest 10 espresso shots/16.9 oz size
- Durable 18/8 stainless steel with premium matte speckle black top
- Stainless steel handle and Italian safety valve
- Every MILANO STEEL sold provides 50+ days of safe drinking water to someone in need
Enjoy Cafe Quality Moka Coffee at Home with MILANO STEEL
Indulge in the pleasure of café-quality Moka coffee without leaving the comfort of your home, thanks to the remarkable MILANO STEEL. Say goodbye to uninspiring and weak coffee, as well as the hassle of constantly venturing out to grab your caffeine fix.
The MILANO STEEL Stainless Steel Moka Pot, also referred to as a stovetop espresso maker, provides an affordable solution to brewing bold and flavorful stovetop espresso coffee in your own kitchen.
This stovetop espresso maker is constructed entirely from high-quality 18/8 stainless steel and boasts an exceptional level of attention to detail and modern design. Featuring an upper chamber, filter, gasket, and a bottom chamber, this remarkable stovetop appliance effortlessly produces delicious and aromatic coffee that is guaranteed to give you the jolt of caffeine you crave.
Information on Moka Pot Sizes
The MILANO STEEL Stainless Steel Moka Pot comes in two sizes: one that can make 6 espresso shots or cups, producing 9.3 fluid ounces of coffee, and another that can make 10 espresso shots or cups, producing 16.9 ounces of moka pot coffee. Each “cup” of coffee made with the Milano steel is equal to one shot of espresso.
Moka pots offer a cost-effective option for enjoying espresso-like coffee or creating lattes, cappuccinos, and espresso martinis in the comfort of your own home.
How To Use a Moka Pot, Stovetop Espresso Maker
This type of stovetop coffee maker brews a thicker and richer coffee than a normal electric coffee percolator. This type of coffee is called Italian coffee, moka pot coffee or stovetop espresso. It’s commonly compared to a shot of espresso.
Step 1: Water
Add water into the bottom chamber. It’s optional to boil water beforehand. Keep the water level below the brass safety valve.
Step 2: Coffee
Add freshly ground coffee into the funnel/filter basket. Do not tamp or compress the grinds.
Step 3: Insert funnel & Assemble
Add the coffee funnel to the bottom chamber. Tightly screw on the upper chamber.
Step 4: Brew & Serve
Place the moka pot on your stovetop on low/medium heat for a consistent brew. Turn off heat when gurgling. Enjoy!
Care and Safety Guidelines
Here are few cleaning and safety guidelines to follow when using the MILANO STEEL Moka Pot.
- Always fill the bottom chamber with water just below the safety valve in step 1
- Do not tamp or compress the coffee grounds in the coffee funnel in step 2
- Place the moka pot on the edge of the burner so that the handle isn’t directly over the burner
- Do not let water sit in the stovetop espresso maker when not in use
- Clean and dry thoroughly after each use
- Never use scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Always keep away from children
- Always keep lid closed while the coffee is brewing for your safety