Mazzer digital ZM is the coffee grinder designed for specialty coffee.
It is extremely flexible and can be used both for filter coffee and espresso just changing the burrs. ZM boasts a digital grind adjustment system allowing the barista to control the distance between the burrs in microns so that the grind setting is understandable, accurate and repeatable. On the digital display 20 preset grind settings can be recorded, with 4 pre-programmable buttons for quick recipe recall. The ZM has coffee retention of under 0.45 grams to allow for single dosing. These features create a grinder that fits perfectly in the workflow of a specialty cafe.
Designed for specialty coffee lovers
ZM is the must-have coffee grinder for specialty coffee lovers.
- On-demand dosing capability – adjustable grinding time
- Patented lockable canister to keep coffee grounds from getting on the counter
- The digital display flips to the side to allow easy access to the grinding chamber for cleaning and burr replacement
- Flat burrs specifically designed and tested to grind for filter coffee or espresso
- Secure double safety switch
Power: 800 watt
Grinding adjustment: Digital grind adjustment
Diameter standard burrs: 151F for filter or 151B for espresso, Ø 83 mm - 3 1/4 inches
Weight: 35 kg (77 lbs)
RPM: 900 rpm @50Hz | 1050 rpm @60Hz
Body: aluminum die casting
Hopper capacity: 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
Cooling system: Double fan cooling system
Optional hoppers measures: 1 | 3 kg (2 | 9 lbs) hopper
Extraction method: filter or espresso
Recordable grind settings: 20
Recordable time settings: 4