Puretec CO-I150-K Water Filter Kit
Puretec Interblend CO-I150-K Filter system is designed for the reduction of hardness ions and contaminants that affect the taste and extraction of coffee. At the forefront of innovation, the Puretec CO-I Series is everything you want in a water filter.
Designed for coffee machines, dishwashers and combi ovens the CO-I Series reduces scale, chlorine, taste & odour and sediment in the water. Quick, hygienic cartridge change-outs, combined with next-generation filtration has made a convenient system with excellent capacity and reduced consumable expenses. The Puretec Interblend CO-I Series regulates the mineral content to ensure the finest coffee flavours.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The Puretec Interblend CO-I Series regulates the mineral content to ensure the finest coffee flavours.
• Large capacity granular activated carbon media for the reduction of chlorine, chloramine and taste & odour.
• High-impact polypropylene filter body built for the hustle and bustle of food preparation.
• Interblend technology to enhance scale reduction capacities and extend the filter life.
• Set & Forget – 30% bypass, providing exact filtration and precise reduction of calcium and magnesium ions for conductivity.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Puretec quick twist valve-in-head
- 3/8” quick connect tube fitting
- 3/8” male thread fitting
- ½” male thread fitting
- Puretec CO-I150 Water Filter Cartridge
Micron Rating: 5 Micron
Hardness Reduction: 2 Lpm
Scale Reduction: 4,298L capacity @100ppm