Synesso's MVP technology provides tools that allow you to dial in your espresso recipes, save those parameters in seconds, and then perfectly repeat them on any group as many times as desired. The universal functionality of an MVP commercial expresso machine can be changed at any time from full Manual Mode to Manual Program Mode, to Volumetric Mode at the group top level. You no longer have to choose between control and repeatability. You can get it all from one machine. Perfect for high volume shops with busy bars, specialty cafés, and professionals looking for reliability, consistency, and long-term value.
The MVP offers the ability to save 6 available program positions per group, with the ability to enable as many or as few as you like while the larger display shows which brew mode you are in. The 4 magnet flow meters allow better water flow precision than previous volumetric machines and the advanced software gives you the ability to add or subtract the water output to meet your needs.
- Interchangeable brew functions; M, MP, and VP.
- Standard shot timers with program makers and a brew graph.
- Cool touch steam wands and low-profile brew handles.
- Individual brew boilers, programmable temperature per group, and programmable preinfusion per group.
- Piezo hot water button and adjustable total water count.
- Group tops with no wear parts plus a separate lower side panel for easy access.
- Removable heat exchangers.
- Power saving mode.